News Update :

दोस्ती क्या हैं ?


Friendship is not about “I m sorry “ its about
“अबे तेरी गलती है “

Friendship is not about “I m there for u “ its about
“कहाँ मर गया साले“

Friendship is not about “I understand “ its about
“सब तेरी वजह से हुआ मनहूस“

Friendship is not about “I care for u “ its about
“कमीनो तुम्हे छोड़ के कहाँ जाऊंगा“

Friendship is not about “I m happy for ur success
“its about “चल पार्टी दे साले“

Friendship is not about “I love that girl“ its about
“सालो इज्ज़त से देखो तुम्हारी भाभी हैं“
Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

October 8, 2009 at 9:25 PM

bhadiya hai bahi

Post a Comment

All This Is Created By Administrator of the Blog.

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Copyright © 2011. लतीफे . All Rights Reserved.